Here is this post so none of you think I'm cheating, although, I'm awfully pumped that the Blue Jays won since I picked them over the Rangers.
Brady's Picks
AL
Rangers
Red Sox
NL
Cubs
Dodgers
World Series
Cubs vs. Rangers
Rangers winning (poor choice)
Kassia's Picks
AL
Rangers
Indians
NL
Cubs
Dodgers
World Series
Cubs vs. Rangers
Cubs winning
Parker's Picks
AL
Red Sox
Rangers
NL
Dodgers
Cubs
World Series
Cubs vs. Rangers
Cubs winning
Dad's Picks
AL
Rangers
Indians
NL
Cubs
Nationals
World Series
Cubs vs. Rangers
Cubs winning
Mom's Picks
Rangers
Red Sox
NL
Cubs
Dodgers
World Series
Cubs vs. Rangers
Cubs winning
Justin's Picks
AL
Red Sox
Blue Jays
NL
Cubs
Nationals
World Series
Nationals vs. Red Sox
Nationals winning
*****Justin is the only one with the Nationals winning, could be a game changer****
Bridget's Picks
AL
Blue Jays
Red Sox
NL
Dodgers
Cubs
World Series
Red Sox vs. Cubs
Cubs winning
Cory's Picks
AL
Indians
Rangers
NL
Cubs
Nationals
World Series
Indians vs. Cubs
Cubs winning
Kristen's Picks
AL
Blue Jays
Red Sox
NL
Cubs
Dodgers
World Series
Red Sox vs. Dodgers
Dodgers winning
**Kristen only one picking the Dodgers**
So the majority of people had the Rangers in the world series, Cory, mom, dad, Parker, Kassia and I, so that pretty much sucks. And Parker and I had them winning the whole thing, so we're pretty much toast.
Only Justin, Bridget and Kristen picked the Blue Jays out of the first round, I hope you guys feel good about yourselves.
Feeling pretty darn great right now. We should celebrate with some poutine. Yummm.
ReplyDelete